So now you have a booth at AWFS®Fair. But how do you guarantee that you’ll be visited by the quality attendees and key decision makers at the show? One of the best ways to make sure your booth captures the attention of attendees is by participating in show features, like the Tool Tour (which is new for 2021), the various pavilions, and Rapid Fire on AWFS®Fair Live Stage!
New in 2021!
2021 inaugural Tool Tour will be rocking its’ way to the AWFS®Fair! We’ve lined up a bang-up marketing plan and created a program to make sure fans sure will reach each stop on the tour! By doing so, we will continue to increase exhibitor and attendee participation for the Fair, and create some interactive fun with a commemorative t-shirt for those attendees that complete the Tour. Tour t-shirts will list all participating exhibitors!
TOOL TOUR PASSPORT
- All participating companies will be on the “Tool Tour” where attendees will be motivated to visit each exhibitors’ booth on the tour during the show. This will be fun and accessible through the AWFS®Fair App.
- AWFS®Fair will implement a specific and comprehensive targeted marketing campaign in order to inform and encourage buyers to attend the event.
2021 TOOL TOUR PARTICIPANTS WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED AT THE SHOW:
- AWFS®Fair Website & App Social Media Engagement
- AWFS®Fair Official Show Directory Designated markers within their booth
- AWFS®Fair onsite signage at key locations
- March 1, 2021 – Form must be submitted by this date to be included in the attendee brochure as a participant
- June 1, 2021 – Final Deadline to participate in the Tool Tour at the 2021 AWFS®Fair
- All booth numbers that are printed on the commemorative t-shirt will be as of June 1, 2021.
For more information, contact Amy Bartz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is only open to 2021 AWFS®Fair exhibitors, click here to become a 2021 AWFS®Fair exhibitor.
Rapid Fire Presentations
- Exclusively for 2021 AWFS ®Fair exhibitors
- 15 minute sessions at AWFS®Fair Live, a show floor stage (booth #4681)
- An opportunity to connect with attendees outside of your booth in a friendly and “neutral” environment.
- Share about new products, address attendee needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Themed presentations each day
Company must be a contracted and paid 2021 AWFS Fair exhibitor prior to registering for the Rapid Fire presentation to be eligible.
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED – PRESENTATION SCHEDULE COMING SOON
Questions: Contact Adria Salvatore, AWFS Education & Conference Director
(323) 215-0311 (direct) or email@example.com
The Visionary New Product Showcase and awards
The AWFS®Fair Visionary New Product Awards are prestigious awards recognizing exhibitors for innovation and new-to-market products, which includes any product that has been introduced to the industry since the 2019 AWFS®Fair (July, 2019). All companies whose entries are accepted will have their product featured in the Visionary New Product Showcase for the duration of the show. This showcase will be located in the main lobby in front of the West Hall and has proven to be one of the Fair’s most popular features. Products go head-to-head in the following categories: components; software; industry 4.0; raw materials; plastic machinery/supplies; tooling; machinery under 50K; machinery over 50K; power tools and hardware. Winners are selected by a panel of third-party judges.
For more information on the Visionary Showcase and Awards, click here