To enhance your presence at AWFS®Fair and attract quality attendees and key decision-makers, consider participating in show features such as the Tool Tour (introduced at the 2021 show) and Rapid Fire on AWFS®Fair Live Stage. These opportunities can significantly increase the visibility of your booth. Additionally, focus on optimizing your booth presentation and engagement to make it more appealing to the target audience. Explore new and innovative ways to showcase your products and services, ensuring that your booth stands out amidst the diverse offerings at the event. Incorporate a Visionary New Product entry, you can tailor your exhibit to better align with the interests of your desired audience, maximizing the impact of your presence at AWFS®Fair.
Returning for 2025!
In 2025, the cosmic tunes of the groovy Tool Tour are set to light up the stage once again at the AWFS®Fair! After the far-out success of the 2021 and 2023 Tours, the crowd was like, “Encore, please!” We have crafted a mellow marketing strategy and orchestrated a groovy program to make sure fans vibe at every tour stop! Let’s keep the good vibes flowing, enhancing the connection between exhibitors and attendees at the Fair. And hey, for those who complete the Tour, we’ve got a special keepsake waiting – a far-out commemorative t-shirt!
T-shirts will list all participating exhibitors. LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
- All participating companies will be on the “Tool Tour” where attendees will be motivated to visit each exhibitors’ booth on the tour during the show. This will be fun and accessible through the AWFS®Fair App.
- AWFS®Fair will implement a specific and comprehensive targeted marketing campaign in order to inform and encourage buyers to attend the event.
2025 TOOL TOUR PARTICIPANTS WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED AT THE SHOW: (2025 Entry Form)
- AWFS®Fair Website & App Social Media Engagement
- AWFS®Fair designated markers within their booth
- AWFS®Fair onsite signage at key locations
- Eligible to win The Maverick Award
- March 1, 2025 – Form must be submitted by this date to be included in the attendee brochure as a participant
- June 1, 2025 – Final Deadline to participate in the Tool Tour at the 2025 AWFS®Fair
- All booth numbers that are printed on the commemorative t-shirt will be as of June 1, 2025.
For more information, contact Amy Bartz-Simmons, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapid Fire Presentations
- Exclusively for 2025 AWFS®Fair exhibitors
- 10-minute sessions at AWFS®Fair Live, a show floor stage
- An opportunity to connect with attendees outside of your booth in a friendly and “neutral” environment.
- Share about new products, address attendee needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Themed presentations each day
Company must be a contracted and paid 2025 AWFS Fair exhibitor prior to registering for the Rapid Fire presentation to be eligible.
The Rapid Fire Application
The Visionary New Product Showcase and awards
The AWFS®Fair Visionary New Product Awards are prestigious awards recognizing exhibitors for innovation and new-to-market products, which includes any product that has been introduced to the industry since the 2023 AWFS®Fair (July 2023). All companies whose entries are accepted will have their product featured in the Visionary New Product Showcase for the duration of the show. This showcase will be located in the main lobby in front of the West Hall and has proven to be one of the Fair’s most popular features. Products go head-to-head in the following categories: components; software; industry 4.0; raw materials; plastic machinery/supplies; tooling; machinery under 50K; machinery over 50K; power tools and hardware. Winners are selected by a panel of third-party judges.
For more information on the Visionary Showcase and Awards, (coming soon)
To enter your product, (entry form coming soon)