2023 AWFS Fair – Fresh Wood Finalist and Teacher Info
If you’re here, then you’re a Fresh Wood finalist (or your student is one) — CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please review this information and return all forms by Friday, June 2. If you have any questions or can’t access any forms, please contact Adria Salvatore – email@example.com; or (562) 225-8055 (cell – text)
- Fresh Wood General Instructions (PDF, 4 pgs) – start here – ALL of the important info about the AWFS Fair/your attendance, travel, hotel, etc.
- Deadlines and Schedule of Activities (PDF, 2 pgs) – A list of important dates for the Fresh Wood Contest and the AWFS Fair.
- Finalist Poster Instructions (to ship with your Fresh Wood Entry)
- Shipping Instructions for Finalists
- Tips for Crating and Shipping – how to pack, crate and prepare your project for shipping
- Fresh Wood Statement of Mileage – complete after the contest if you are driving to the AWFS Fair
- Hotel Information – AWFS will book a hotel for you based on your responses on the Finalist (or Teacher) Response Form. Do NOT book a hotel room directly through a hotel, or through the AWFSFair room block. WE DO NOT REIMBURSE FOR HOTEL ROOM EXPENSES MADE OUTSIDE OF THIS FRESH WOOD PROCESS!
To-Do Items (Forms to Complete):
- Students: Finalist Response Form (DEADLINE JUNE 2) – KEY FORM, PLEASE COMPLETE! (You will need to know all of your travel plans before you can complete this.)
- Teachers: Teacher Response Form (DEADLINE JUNE 2) – KEY FORM, PLEASE COMPLETE! (You will need to know all of your travel plans before you can complete this.)
- Freeman Fresh Wood Shipping Form and Labels (DEADLINE JUNE 14) – KEY FORM, PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN!!
- Fresh Wood Booth Desk Time Slot Sign-Up (DEADLINE JULY 3) – Students and Teachers, select your time slots to help at the Fresh Wood booth info desk
Questions? Contact Adria Salvatore: firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 225-8055