Thank you for joining us for the 2019
Education Town Hall at
Get to know the outstanding post secondary woodworking and training programs across the country in the engaging PechaKucha format. Each participating school will have 20 slides x 20 seconds per slide to present on their program, accompanied by a slide presentation with photos of student work and their facilities. This is a great opportunity for high school students and teachers to get familiarized with opportunities for further training, and for industry professionals to learn about potential education partners.
This event is FREE to all AWFS®Fair attendees and no registration is required.
The following school programs presented at the 2019 AWFS®Fair Education Town Hall:
- California College of the Arts
- Center for Furniture Craftsmanship
- Cerritos College Woodworking Manufacturing Technologies
- Madison College Cabinetmaking & Millwork
- The MiLL
- New England School of Architectural Woodworking
- Oregon State University Renewable Materials Program
- Palomar College Cabinet & Furniture Technology
- Pittsburg State Architectural Manufacturing Management Technology
- Seattle Central College Wood Technology Center
“Powered by PechaKucha” events are one-off events that are separate from regular city-based PechaKucha Nights, and are usually held as part of festivals and conferences, but can also act as standalone events. These events include presentations that use the PechaKucha 20 images x 20 seconds format. Find out more at PechaKucha.org.