You asked, we listened!
For the first time, we are bringing you the AWFS®Fair Tool Tour! Exhibitors who specialize in hand and power tools will be placed around the show floor. Attendees will be able to go on a tour of all these exhibitors and see what fun new tools they can snag for their shop!
Participation is easy!
1) Pick up a stamp card at the registration desk.
2) Visit each booth on the card & get all the participating exhibitors’ stamps.
3) Turn in your fully stamped card in at the AWFS® booth in the lobby & get a free t-shirt!
Check out some of the participating exhibitors below. Learn more about them by searching for them on the floorplan.
- Alpha Quantix Exoskeletons & Robotics (booth 1154)
- Apollo Sprayers International, Inc (booth 3000)
- Colonial Saw (booth 1415)
- Dan-Am Co. DBA Sata Spray Equipment (booth 3531)
- Dynabrade, Inc. (booth 963)
- Festool USA LLC (booth 1346)
- FISCH (booth 3468)
- GENERAL International (booth 1969)
- Graco, Inc (booth 3674)
- GREX Power Tools (booth 2909)
- Hafele American Co. (booth 3647)
- Hoffmann Machine Co Inc (booth 417)
- Krautzberger North America (booth 646)
- MAKESafe Tools (booth 3754)
- Merlin Technology Inc (booth 2513)
- Oneida Air Systems (booth 2709)
- Peak Toolworks (booth 2801)
- Safety Speed Mfg. Co. (booth 1601)
- Senco Brands (booth 3023)
- ShopBot Tools Inc. (booth 1609)
- Southeast Tool Inc. (booth 1677)
- SurfPrep Sanding (booth 2847)
- The Six Plus (booth 3339)
- Triton Tools-Toolstream (booth 2969)
- True Position Tools (booth 3916)
- Uneeda (booth 3241)