2021 AWFS Fair – Fresh Wood Finalist and Teacher Info
If you’re here, then you’re a Fresh Wood finalist (or your student is one) — CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please review this information and return all forms by Wednesday, June 2. If you have any questions or can’t access any forms, please contact Adam Kessler– firstname.lastname@example.org; or (585) 465-9613 (cell – text or voice)
- Fresh Wood General Instructions (PDF, 4 pgs) – start here – ALL of the important info about the AWFS Fair/your attendance, travel, hotel, etc.
- Deadlines and Schedule of Activity (PDF, 2 pgs) – A list of important dates for the Fresh Wood Contest and the AWFS Fair.
- Students: Finalist Response Form (DEADLINE JUNE 2) – KEY FORM, PLEASE COMPLETE! (You will need to know all of your travel plans before you can complete this.)
- Teachers: Teacher Response Form (DEADLINE JUNE 2) – KEY FORM, PLEASE COMPLETE! (You will need to know all of your travel plans before you can complete this.)
- Shipping Instructions For Finalists (DEADLINE JUNE 2)
- Finalist Poster Instructions (to ship with your Fresh Wood Entry)
- Tips for Crating and Shipping – how to pack, crate and prepare your project for shipping
- Freeman Fresh Wood Shipping Form and Labels (DEADLINE JUNE 2) – KEY FORM, PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN!!
- Fresh Wood Booth Desk Time Slot Sign-Up (DEADLINE JULY 9) – Students and Teachers, select your time slots to help at the Fresh Wood booth info desk
- Fresh Wood Statement of Mileage – complete after the contest if you are driving to the AWFS Fair
- Hotel Information – AWFS will book a hotel for you based on your responses on the Finalist Response Form. WE DO NOT REIMBURSE FOR HOTEL ROOM EXPENSES MADE OUTSIDE OF THIS FRESH WOOD PROCESS!
Questions? Contact Adam Kessler: email@example.com or (585) 465-9613